Monday, August 27, 2012

I am really bad at blogging...

Let me start off by posting this just to get it out of the way:
nameplates
Feel free to ignore that.

Instead of trying to make a coherent blog post, I will just update you on my social calendar for the coming weeks:

I am on the softball team. If Isaac holds off, we have a game tomorrow. Likely not going to happen.


For my friend Ashley's birthday we are going to Boma.

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party on Sept. 11th, we are all going to be Haunted Mansion characters. I am working on my costume now. I'll be sure to post pics.

I start rehearsals soon for the candlelight processional WHOO! CANDLELIGHT PROCESSIONAL!

Oct. 1 is Epcot's 30th anniversary. My friends and I are going to Epcot dressed in 80s wear just like it's opening day. That should be a blast!

I don't know what we are doing for Stephanie's half birthday...


We booked Party for the Senses on November 3rd. So much food, so much wine, so much WIN!

For Leanna's birthday we are going to Biergarten.

We are planning on having family thanksgiving at my apartment. I have agreed to tackle the turkey, so that means we're having thanksgiving on MY DAY OFF.

My family is coming on Dec. 11th to see Candlelight. I got the day off, too!

For now, that's all I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment