Sunday, April 29, 2012

DCP - Time flies!

I am quickly coming to the realization that the Disney College Program is just around the corner! I leave on Mother's Day with my dad to head back down to Naples, FL to get the stuff I left in my apartment. Some people may say that is mean, leaving my mom on Mother's Day, but that is actually my present for her :) She is a florist, so Mother's Day is not a holiday for her, it's one of the busiest work days of the year!!!

I have been trying to set aside things I am taking with me, but I just feel like it's too soon, even though it isn't! My time at home has been short, and my time away will be even longer this go around. 8 months! And if I get a job or choose to extend, it will be even longer! But it's fine, because my family just loves to visit Disney, and now they have a reason to come down more often.

I can't wait to meet my roommates in person, I can't wait to get my costume, go to traditions... it's going to be such a blast. I just know it. I am hoping to take advantage of all of the opportunities that Disney has to offer. PSYCHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment