Tuesday, March 27, 2012

DCP - 50 Days

I thought no one was reading this so I stopped posting, but my dad told me that Debbie reads this, so Debbie, this post is for you :)

I was worried I wouldn't make it until the DCP because I just wanted to leave right away, but now that my teaching has really picked up (I am now also working with some of the elementary school teachers) time is flying by! I have something like 6 days left of teaching when you figure in Spring Break. Speaking of which, one of the days of break, I am definitely visiting the Florida Keys! I feel like I'm so close that a trip would be worth it. I'll see how similar the Keys are to OKW!!

So a quick catch up on the Disney Challenge (photos only, unless I really feel the need to explain, lol)

Post a picture or video to your profile for each day! Don't forget to tag @30 Day Disney Challenge when you post!!

Day #10: Your favorite original character (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, etc.)
Donald, but only this Donald.

Day #11: Your favorite song

Zero to Hero. Sing it all the time.

Day #12: Your favorite love song

A Whole New World... which I also sing a lot... both parts... lol

Day #13: Your favorite villain song

So many... Gaston, Hellfire (Frollo), Be Prepared, Prince Ali... I sing them all. It's too hard to pick. NEXT QUESTION!

Day #14: Your least favorite song

Any song sung by Snow White. It grates my eardrums.

Day #15: Your favorite kiss

I must say, I never really paid attention... Something to watch for next time, I guess.

Day #16: The first movie you saw

The first one I remember is...
Sing Along Songs!!!



Day #17: Your favorite classic

Aren't they all classic? I guess if we're talking older films I would say Pinocchio.

Day #18: Your least favorite classic

I guess Bambi.

Day #19: Your favorite Pixar film

Up! or Monster's Inc.
 



Day #20: Your least favorite Pixar film

Bolt. It was weird.

Day #21: Favorite sequel

Toy Story II

Day #22: An overrated movie

High School Musical -gag-

Day #23: An underrated movie

Hunchback of Notre Dame

Day #24: A movie that makes you laugh

Rocket Man!

Day #25: A movie that makes you cry

Fox and the Hound :(

Day #26: Your favorite scene from your favorite movie

Too many to choose. I abstain!

Day #27: Saddest death

Ellie

Day #28: Your favorite quote


“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” - Winnie the Pooh



Day #29: Your favorite theme park
Epcot :)


Day #30: Your favorite theme park attraction/ride

The Tomorrowland Transit Authority :)

No comments:

Post a Comment