Monday, March 5, 2012

DCP - 72 Days

-sigh- I emailed DCP today because I still haven't gotten my Onboarding Email. I got my purple postcard, but I'm concerned because I know the email has information I'll need before I check in. Hopefully I'll get a response sooner than later :)

Today's Disney Challenge? Favorite couple!

Are these folks considered a couple???



I don't know either, guys, but I'll allow it! Statler and Waldorf. I love their back and forth! I have not seen the new Muppets movie, so I can't comment on that, but every other Muppet thing I've seen with these guys I have thoroughly enjoyed :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for blogging again Sarah :) Always look forward to your adventures - Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turns out I did have people reading my blog all along! The view counts I was seeing were from my 2 followers (I now have 5 followers, as well as readers from something like 8 countries, lol) not from anonymous readers.

      Delete