Thursday, March 1, 2012

DCP - 76 Days

Just typing out the title makes me feel better :)

A note about my personal life: I got tons of sewing done yesterday. I feel very accomplished.

A note about chicken in the trash: Don't put it there... or make sure your trash is outside... I woke up at 3 AM to chicken smell all over my apartment :( I set the trash by the door to take out in the morning, but I was thinking 9 AM, not 3 AM!!! I attacked the trash with bathroom spray and took it out when I woke up. Then I opened a window. Gross.

So I jumped the gun yesterday because today's Disney Challenge is...

Your Favorite Hero:

If you follow my blog, you already know the answer.



HERC-U-LES, HERC-U-LES, HERC-U-LES, HERC-U-leeeEEEESSS...

That sounded better in my head. Seriously though, this is one of my favorite Disney movies. Love the music, love the animation, love, love love. We had a "Star Party" at the summer camp where I worked and we all had to paint t-shirts that would glow in the dark. I painted Herc on mine and wrote "a STAR is born!" Best t-shirt ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment