Saturday, March 3, 2012

DCP - 74 Days (Missed one!)

I went to a local Strawberry festival yesterday and ended up forgetting to post on my blog... not because the festival was exciting or anything, because it really wasn't. Very small, literally nothing to do, but they had AMAZING strawberry shortcake. Om nom nom.

I also went to World Market to get some Lemon soda and Bueno bars (YES!) and I stopped at Target and Kohls as well.

Now back to the challenge. You get 2 today because I missed one.

Day 6: Your Favorite Animal

I guess they mean Disney animal :) Because if not, I do love a giraffe...

Again, this one is a bit of a no brainer when you read through previous posts.


Rajah, bam.

Day 7: Your Favorite Sidekick


Clopin! He's a sidekick, right? I love his wit. Hunchback is another of my favorite Disney movies. And again, singing. I mean, very few Disney characters don't sing, but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment