Wednesday, February 29, 2012

DCP - 77 Days

I almost forgot to post today... I have been cooking White Chicken Chili since yesterday. Finally got it finished and put in the fridge. Good chili needs to cook a long while :)

And, on an especially positive note, I cut fresh jalapenos and DIDN'T GET CAPSAICIN IN MY EYES!!! That is officially a first!

So here's day 4 of the challenge: Your Favorite Prince

Hercules???

Nope. Not a prince :(

So we'll go with Aladdin!


(Tee hee) If it can't be Herc, Aladdin is a pretty cool guy. I like his songs!

And since this post is so long already, let me tell you my LEAST favorite Disney "Prince"



Why? Because of THIS GUY


Donny Osmond. Now, did I love Donny in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT! Why don't I like him as General Shang...? I don't know, it just creeps me out.


No comments:

Post a Comment