Sunday, February 26, 2012

DCP - 80 days and the start of the 30 day Disney challenge

To my fellow May 16th CPers, CAN YOU STAND IT!?!?!? I just got back from a trip to Disney and I'm still jazzed about going back! There are a lot of things I need to do between now and when I check in at Vista Way, but I decided to start the 30 day Disney photo challenge to help pass the time.

So, here it goes: Day 1 - Your Favorite Disney Character

WINNIE THE POOH!



I thought long and hard about this, and when I really got down to it, Winnie the Pooh is clearly my favorite. I have no idea why he is, I just know that he is. So cute, so cuddly, and I love it! I don't care if everyone in my family says I have pooh on my shirt -_-'

ON ANOTHER NOTE: I have my roommates for DCP! We met on the May 16th facebook page and I have a feeling we're going to be great friends :) I can't wait to meet the girls in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment