Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DCP - ACCEPTED!

I just got my purple email! WOO HOO! Acceptances started going out this morning (as noted in a previous post) so I was getting really anxious. Just as I was about to turn off my computer to go fix some dinner... EMAIL!

I have been accepted for Fall Advantage 2012 in Attractions! This means I am one step closer to turning my passion for corny jokes into a minimum wage job at the Jungle Cruise. We shall see.

I will still be attending the character auditions in March even though I don't think I am the correct height. I guess I will find out when I get there. Regardless it will be a good experience and ultimately put my face out there for other entertainment auditions that will follow.

Now I have to get ready for taking over the theatre class next week... I have been getting ready, but I mean really ready. Print the handouts, practice the lectures, etc., etc., etc.! I can only hope that the HS students find the lesson as fascinating as it is in my head. Theatre and facebook? What could go wrong!

1 comment: